- Where are you from? Miami, FL
- How old were you when you first got into music? Since I was about 4 or 5 years old.
- 5 Things that make you different from other music artist? My style is different, my delivery is different, my versatility is different, how I write my songs are different, my music is totally different. Different because it comes from my mind, heart, and soul.
- Where have you performed? All over the United States and a little out of the country as well.
5. What are your favorite and least favorite venues?
Do you have any upcoming shows? Any venue where the crowd and vibes are is always a great venue to perform at. I just had a show last month gearing up for another very soon. TBA
6. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business? The internet helped the music industry tremendously to me. You can get paid from so many directions if you set yourself up accordingly plus you can get your music and merchandise to fans quicker than ever.
7. What is your favorite song to perform? I love performing all of my songs. They each give me a different feeling that I was in tune with when I wrote it. The raw emotions with a live performance connects all my music to a higher frequency.
8. Which famous musicians do you admire? Michael Jackson, LL cool J, Bob Marley etc. I admire anyone who works hard and smart with a clean heart. I admire the people in this game who try to help others and not take advantage of them. I admire the “Real”.
9. What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into? Lol Lets just say life is full of obstacles and sometimes you have to fight through the mistakes you’ve made and be better. I won’t say trouble but had a lot of life lessons.
10. What is the best advice you’ve been given? Stay true to myself no matter what and always chase my dreams as long as those dreams come with helping the world in some way.
11. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? The Politics! Through my career the politics with contracts, label executives, and a various amount of other shady characters has always been the worst. Never sign anything without “YOUR” lawyers taking a look at it first.
12. What’s next for you? Well im gearing up to drop my new EP “Area 305” very soon. I just dropped a video for my hot single “Addict” check it out on youtube. Having a Huge release party soon as well. Helping communities, the less fortunate, the world by giving back in whatever fashion I can. Spreading good music and love throughout the Nations. #Fabion305