- Where are you from? Columbia, Ms
2. How old were you when you first got into music? I actually was about 7 or 8 when I started singing music & performing ole school Tyrone Davis records for my granny & her friends
3. 5 Things that make you different from other music artist? What makes me different is I’m a storyteller that touches on real life experiences from my own stories not anybody else. I prefer not to follow the trends. I feel my delivery & sound assisted by my morals, principles, & integrity is what truly separate me.
4. Where have you performed? I’ve performed at several venues but 2 of the biggest performance was at SXSW & Core DJs 10th year anniversary in Miami,Fl.
5. What are your favorite and least favorite venues? Do you have any upcoming shows? I love all venues when it comes to performing. I don’t care if it’s a small or big crowd. I’m here to motivate & deliver the message of truth
6. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business? The internet definitely is kinda like a gift & curse to the music industry. Because it have made many artists lazy & thinking their stars without any groundwork to understand the blueprint of the true concept of the business.
7. What is your favorite song to perform? My favorite song to perform would be “Fuck The Grammys” it’s so relevant & speak volumes for us Indy artists striving on greatness
8. What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into? I rather not put that on wax yo lol
9. What is the best advice you’ve been given? The best advice I’ve been given is stay consistent, keep pushing, & eventually that pot of gold will present itself
9. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? I would change the people in power at these labels who get filthy rich off the ghettos but make it agenda to terrorize our neighborhoods with the poison they pressure young artists to dish out
10. What’s next for you? A lot great things awaits me!! We’re just going to keep moving forward & manifesting. I rather get it out the mud so they can see the grind. However, seeing is believing & GLOBAL is the mission