Where are you from?
How old were you when you first got into music?
5 Things that make you different from other music artist?
Where have you performed?
What are your favorite and least favorite venues?
Do you have any upcoming shows?
How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business?
What is your favorite song to perform?
Which famous musicians do you admire?
What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
What is the best advice you’ve been given?
If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?
What’s next for you?
- The home base is Texas
- Wow that was so long if I could remember correctly I was around age of 10
- First is my energy I got that never give up attitude, second is I’m just unique you know I’m different from many , third it’s the way I carry myself, forth is the way I present my music I like to take the 80s and 90s and mix it up with the modern day music, and fifth all together it’s my style.
- I got the chance to perform once but that was in private and then covid-19 hit the world that put a pause on my progress.
- Since I haven’t got the chance to perform at many places I really don’t know about my favorite and least favorite venue, and not at the moment I do not have any upcoming shows not just yet.
- I feel that the internet played a huge part and impacting the music business just look at how far we got now, that open the door for many talented artists like myself, and networking became more stronger more easier to communicate you know.
- That’s a tough question makes you think my favorite song to perform (For now) is Remember
But if I didn’t have to choose specifically one my choice would be all of them.
- I won’t say I admire but I will say who I pulled my inspiration from, that would be from the like of Michael Jackson, Prince, The temptations, The five Heartbeats, Whitney Houston, and now The Weeknd.
- I thank God for not letting me get into any trouble I try to stay focused you know.
- The best advice I have been given to tell you the truth I’ve received so many advices but the one that stick with me the most is the greater that is he that is in me, then he of this whole world.
- If I could change anything about the music industry first thing would be to have more freedom for many artists you know let me create what I want to create.
- Well for now it’s about being patient I’m currently working on a new musical project, can give out too much but I would say this it is very different,
I want to take the time out to thank everybody first is God, than my Family, and last but not least my Fans for being such huge support.