1. What first got you into music?
Playing drums in the church and my mother playing classical music when I was a kid
2. Who inspired you to make music?
3. How would you describe the music that you typically create?
I don’t discriminate I make music for everybody particularly the urban and ghettos across the world
4. What is your creative process like?
I like to smoke blunts and drink tea before I start to record
5. Who would you most like to collaborate with?
6. If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
7.What is one message you would give to your fans?
Always believe in God and more importantly believe in yourself
8. What is the most useless talent you have?
9. Do you sing in the shower? What songs?